- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
MTV programming chief Tony DiSanto has reorganized his staff, according to sources, bringing new execs in while sending others packing.
The network has confirmed DiSanto, executive vp series development and animation at the network, has divided his series production and development unit into three separate groups. DiSanto took the reins at the network’s programming division in April, when Lois Curren, president of entertainment and programming, scaled back her duties for personal reasons (HR 4/28).
Leaving the network as a result is Rod Aissa, executive vp talent and series development. Three other director/manager-level employees are also out.
The three units will be headed by Liz Gateley, senior vp series development, who oversees all unscripted and series development; Chris Linn, senior vp series production, wh ooversees production, and an unnamed third exec whose hiring is still being finalized who will serve as senior vp content programming and strategy to oversee multiplatform distribution.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day