- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Indie producer Muse Entertainment has hired Cynthia Kennedy as director of international sales, based in London.
Kennedy, who has sold programming from the UK market for Channel 4 International, AETN International, History and the Biography Channel, will market Muse Entertainment content, from TV miniseries and telefilms to TV series and family programming for a range of platforms.
Montreal-based Muse is best known for miniseries like The Pillars of the Earth, co-produced with Tandem Productions and Scott Free, and The Last Templar.
The Canadian producer is already well established in the North American market, and is now looking to extend its reach overseas.
“Muse has now reached a new plateau in its steady rise,” says Jesse Prupas, vp of distribution.
“With Cynthia Kennedy in our team, we’ll be in a position to better service the international media markets and be also closer to our European customers,” he added.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day