- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC is giving viewers a sneak preview of its fall schedule with the half-hour “NBC Primetime Preview” hosted by “Chuck” star Zachary Levi.
The show will feature appearances by Christian Slater, who stars in the new drama “My Own Worst Enemy”; Molly Shannon and Selma Blair, stars of the new comedy “Kath & Kim”; and cast members from such shows as “Heroes” and “The Office.”
NBC Universal plans to air the special more than 20 times across its various broadcast and cable platforms. The program will be available from Aug. 30-Sept. 28 to NBC’s 232 TV affiliates as well as to sister channels including USA, Sci Fi, Bravo, UniHD, Chiller, mun2, MSNBC, CNBC, Oxygen, Sleuth and NBC2Go in addition to on-demand and broadband. It also will screen on selected United Airlines flights.
The program is produced by the NBC Agency. NBC’s premiere week kicks off Sept. 22.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day