- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBCUniversal has promoted Anand Kini to CFO.
Kini had served as interim CFO of the Comcast-owned company and executive vp strategy and business insights since February. He replaces former CFO Vasant Prabhu.
In his new role, Kini will report to NBCUniversal CEO Steve Burke. “Anand is a very important member of our executive team and his contributions have played a key role in our success,” Burke said in a statement on Thursday.
Before joining NBCUniversal in July 2011, Kini was senior vp financial planning and analysis for Comcast Cable Communications. He joined Comcast in 2007 from Activision Blizzard, a video game publisher, and before that was director of financial planning for Disney’s Parks and Resorts division.
Kini graduated from Wesleyan University with an economics degree, before securing an MBA from the Harvard Business School.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day