- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jon Zimelis has joined UTA as an agent in its online division, and Hayley Lozitsky has been named an agent in the alternative television department.
At the year-old UTA Online, which is working on identifying breakout online talent, Zimelis joins agents Jason Nadler, Barrett Garese and Ryan Reber.
Zimelis was a TV lit agent at the Gersh Agency, which he joined in 2004 as an assistant in the TV lit department before being promoted to a coordinator and agent, working under department head and Gersh partner Gary Loder.
Lozitsky reports to department heads Brett Hansen and Kary McHoul.
She comes to UTA from E! Entertainment, where she worked for four years, most recently as manager of original programming and series development. Lozitsky developed such shows as “Boulevard of Broken Dreams,” “Sunset Tan” and “Dr. 90210” and specials like “Raising Celebrity: Tales of Hollywood Moms.” Before E! she worked in alternative television casting for Powerhouse.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day