- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK — Sarah Silverman, Louis CK, Bill Maher, Seth MacFarlane, Denis Leary, Artie Lange, Janeane Garofalo and Damon Wayans will all be part of the fourth annual New York Comedy Festival this fall.
Scheduled to take place here Nov. 6-11, the laugh fest will once again focus on featuring stand-up performances from known talent and entertaining panel discussions.
Favorite New York City stages, such as Carnegie Hall, Avery Fisher Hall, Town Hall, the Beacon Theater and Caroline’s on Broadway, will once again be key venues during the six days of laughter.
“This year’s festival promises to be the biggest yet, thanks to the generous support of our partners,” said NYCF founding partner Caroline Hirsch, owner and president of venerable comedy club Caroline’s on Broadway. “We’re thrilled to have drawn some of the sharpest, most hilarious performers, and are especially pleased to welcome back to the festival Denis Leary for his fourth consecutive year.”
Among key festival partners are American Express, MySpace.com and Time Out New York. WNYW/Fox 5 and WWOR/My9 are the exclusive broadcast partners.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day