- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Robert Wisdom and Jodi Lyn O’Keefe have joined the cast of the Fox drama “Prison Break” as regulars.
They will play new characters on the 20th Century Fox TV-produced drama, which has Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) and the gang locked up in a Panama prison.
Wisdom will play Luchero, a Panamanian drug kingpin who is incarcerated and controls the other inmates. O’Keefe will play Betty Crocker, an operative for the Company, a shadowy government conspiracy organization.
Production on the third season of “Prison Break” is slated to begin July 2.
Wisdom’s recent credits include HBO’s “The Wire” and the feature “Freedom Writers.” He is repped by APA and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Entertainment.
O’Keefe co-starred on two 20th TV comedy pilots in the past two years, “The 12th Man” for Fox last year and “The Call” for ABC this year. She also co-starred on ABC’s “The Evidence” last season.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day