- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
What do WME’s Ari Emanuel, CAA’s Richard Lovett, Universal’s Donna Langley, Netflix’s Bela Bajaria and Rideback’s Dan Lin have in common? They have all appeared in The Hollywood Reporter‘s annual Next Generation issue, our definitive list of the year’s 35 best and brightest leaders age 35 and under.
THR is now accepting online submissions for the 27th edition of the Next Gen list, which is slated to publish Oct. 7, and will identify 35 standouts who one day will run the entertainment industry. Candidates should be submitted in one of the following categories: agents, managers, film, TV, digital, legal and business managers.
When submitting, please make clear the candidate’s projects or clients as specifically as possible, and also why you feel he or she will be a force in the industry in a few years.
The deadline for submissions is Aug. 10. (To be considered, nominees must be 35 or younger on Oct. 7, 2020.)
Log your submissions here.
All email submissions should be sent to NextGen@THR.com. Contact Bryn Sandberg (bryn.sandberg@THR.com) with any questions.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day