- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nicole Kidman will exercise her comedy chops in “Just Go With It,” Columbia’s romantic comedy starring Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston.
Sports Illustrated cover model Brooklyn Decker also has joined the cast of the movie, which is due to go before cameras in March in Los Angeles.
Originally titled “Pretend Wife,” the story sees Sandler recruiting Aniston to pose as his soon-to-be-divorced wife and her kids as his fake family in order to land the girl of his dreams.
Kidman’s role is under wraps but is rumored to be cameo in nature. Decker plays Sandler’s dream girl.
The screenplay was written by Allan Loeb, Tim Dowling, Tim Herlihy and Adam Sandler. Dennis Dugan will direct.
A fixture in Sports Illustrated since 2007, Decker nabbed a role in NBC’s pilot “Lipshitz Saves the World” and has appeared on “Chuck,” “Ugly Betty” and “Royal Pains.” She is repped by Gersh and Impression Entertainment.
Kidman, newly repped by Media Talent Group as well as CAA, is onscreen in “Nine.” Her last comedy was 2005’s “Bewitched.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day