- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Multi-hyphenate Nicole Scherzinger has signed with Range Media Partners.
The management firm will help guide the Grammy-nominated Scherzinger’s career further into the unscripted film and television space, theater and global brand partnerships.
Scherzinger is best known as the lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls, the big girl group musical act of the early 2000s. She went solo in the 2010s. She moved into unscripted with X-Factor in the UK, Australia’s Got Talent on 7 Network in Australia and is about to begin the fifth season of the hit U.S. TV show Masked Singer on Fox.
Her work in theater included the revival of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Cats in London’s West End, earning her an Olivier Award nomination while among her movie work was a voice part in Disney’s Moana and a part in a remake of Dirty Dancing.
Outside of the entertainment space, Scherzinger works closely with Special Olympics, UNICEF and CAST LA as a global ambassador of their international relief efforts and she is considered a tastemaker in categories such as health, fitness, fashion, lifestyle and beauty.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day