- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK — No mom jeans for Heidi Klum. The mother of three is the sultry star of a new ad campaign for Jordache.
The ads, shot by filmmaker Brett Ratner in the penthouse of the Chateau Marmont hotel in Los Angeles, show Klum wearing classic Jordache skinny jeans in dark indigo. In one ad, she is looking over her bare shoulder and brandishing a riding whip, evoking the brand’s horse-head logo.
“With her success as a supermodel, businesswoman and mother, Heidi embodies the sexy confidence that the Jordache brand is about,” said Liz Berlinger, president of Jordache Enterprises, in a statement Wednesday.
Klum, 34, is the host of Bravo’s “Project Runway.” She has two sons with her husband, Seal, and a daughter from a previous relationship.
Elizabeth Hurley and Brittany Murphy have also appeared in the ads.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Writers Guild of America