- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
BERLIN — Swedish distributor NonStop Entertainment has picked up a pack of festival and market titles in Berlin as the business here begins to wind to a close.
NonStop bought Armando Iannucci’s political comedy “In the Loop,” the feature film from the maker of U.K. TV hit “The Thick of It,” competition title “London River” and Sundance hit “The September Issue” from Elle Driver, Russian blockbuster “Admiral” from Rezo Films, soccer hooligan drama “Case” from Goldcrest and “The Sicilian Girl” from Roissy. All deals were for Scandinavia, Iceland and the Baltics.
NonStop also acquired super hero tale “Largo Winch,” starring Tomer Sisley and Kristin Scott Thomas from Wild Bunch for Scandinavia and Iceland.
Earlier this week, the Swedish group picked up Swedish drama “Burrowing” from Wide Management for Scandinavia, Iceland and the Baltics. The directorial debut of Fredrik Wenzel and Hennik Hellstrom has been one of the most talked-about titles screening in the Berlinale’s Forum section.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day