- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Film, TV and Broadway star Norbert Leo Butz has signed with APA.
Butz stars in NBC’s Debris series and nabbed a lead role as Rex Foster in the Disney+ adaptation of Tim Federle’s YA novel Better Nate Than Ever. Other TV credits include playing Dr. Byron Hale in David Zabel and Ridley Scott’s PBS series Mercy Street, performing the role of Kevin Rayburn in the Netflix series Bloodline, and playing Paddy Chayefsky on the FX limited series Fosse/Verdon.
His film credits include Peter Hedges’ Dan in Real Life, Vera Farmiga’s Sony feature Higher Ground, Craig Zisk’s The English Teacher, and writer-directors Geoff Moore and David Posamentier’s Better Living Through Chemistry.
Butz has starred in 11 Broadway shows and is a two-time Tony Award winner for best musical actor for Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and Catch Me If You Can.
He also earned two Tony Award nominations for his work in Thou Shalt Not and My Fair Lady, and is also a five-time Drama Desk nominee and two-time winner, among other stage accolades.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day