- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
?NEW YORK – Online movie distribution and marketing platform? Prescreen has added Stuart Ford, founder and CEO of film financing, sales and distribution company IM Global, and Tim Wesley, head of programming and content acquisition at Dish Network’s Blockbuster, as members of its new board of advisors.
??Ford founded IM Global in April 2007, and three years later sold a majority stake to Reliance Entertainment, a unit of Indian conglomerate Reliance ADA.??
Wesley is part of the media company’s senior executive management team after working as an analyst at Paramount Pictures and a job at Sony Pictures Entertainment. He later co-founded film and TV production firm Milestone Entertainment and then served as COO and CFO of Maverick Films, the production company founded by Madonna and Guy Oseary.? ?
Formally launched in September, start-up Prescreen gives filmmakers and distributors an alternative to traditional advertising and distribution channels by marketing curated content that is shared by users through social media. ??Shawn Bercuson, a former Groupon executive, is CEO and founder of Prescreen.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day