- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Paradigm Talent Agency has promoted five staffers to become new agents, while veteran literary agent Michael Romero-LoSasso has joined the company from Gersh.
The new agents are Olivia Falletti, Sam Fischer, Lindsay Hatcher, Dahlton Hubbard, and Phoebe Schmidt. Falletti and Fischer become literary agents, Schmidt will be a media rights agent, Hatcher is upped to youth talent agent and Hubbard will be an agent in the music crossover department.
Romero-LoSasso joins Paradigm with experience in film and TV development at Miramax and The Weinstein Company, and at Endeavor/WME.
“These well-deserved promotions are a recognition of the hard work and commitment – especially through the pandemic – of these five incredibly talented members of our team. We congratulate them and welcome Michael Romero-LoSasso into the agency,” Paradigm partner Andrew Ruf stated.
The moves arrive shortly after Paradigm disclosed on March 17 that it is selling its live music representation business to Casey Wasserman’s marketing and management firm Wasserman. At the time, the Beverly Hills-based agency’s leadership also told staff that it was “in active discussion regarding strategic partners for its Talent and Literary business” as well.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day