- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Liz Morentin, who led Paradigm’s corporate communications as executive vice president, is stepping down from her role after joining the talent agency in April 2018.
Morentin will depart Paradigm at the end of the year, the Beverly Hills-based agency’s chairman and CEO Sam Gores told staff Wednesday in an email. A replacement has yet to be named.
“Liz has been an important part of our executive management team and has helped elevate our internal and external communications, corporate branding, events and advertising, among many other invaluable contributions,” wrote Gores.
Prior to joining the agency, Morentin worked at Warner Bros. Records, where she held the title of executive vp communications and media, and held similar roles at Dick Clark Productions and Live Nation Entertainment.
Morentin joined Paradigm following the departure of former vp communications Mia Ammer, who was hired by Paramount Pictures in January 2018.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day