- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Paramount Digital Entertainment has signed Alexandra Milchan and David van Eyssen to the studio’s first digital production deal.
The three-year pact with Milchan/van Eyssen is intended to yield original programming strictly for digital platforms. The studio would not identify specific projects in the pipeline yet, but signaled interest in “high-concept, genre-driven” fare aimed at the youth market.
“Alexandra and David have just the right combination of traditional production experience and interactive expertise to create high-quality original content on all the new digital platforms,” PDE president Tom Lesinski said.
The team will work with former IMG executives Angelo Moratti and Massimo Redaelli on integrating global brands from the fashion/lifestyle categories.
Milchan has been active in recent years as an independent producer of films including “Righteous Kill” and “Street Kings.” She also spent 14 years as an exec at New Regency, the company founded by her father, Arnon Milchan.
Van Eyssen’s credits include BMW Films, the carmaker’s brand-integrated short film series for the Web in 2001.
“We are very excited to have found a home with Paramount Digital Entertainment, a proven leader in the digital entertainment space,” Milchan said.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day