- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Paramount has named Michelle Hagen executive vp worldwide promotions.
Reporting to worldwide marketing president David Sameth, Hagen will be responsible for the design and creation of global partnerships in support of Paramount’s worldwide theatrical releases.
Prior to joining the studio, Hagen was at NBCUniversal, where she worked on global franchises including Despicable Me, Fast & Furious, Pitch Perfect and Jurassic World.
“We are thrilled to add Michelle to our team of accomplished and innovative marketing executives,” Sameth said Monday in a statement. “Her strategic vision, track record of producing impressive, quantifiable results and talent at building influence and engagement with audiences are among the many reasons that she will be a huge asset to the Paramount team.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day