- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Paris Hilton has signed with UTA in all areas.
Hilton, who first found fame on series The Simple Life, oversees a brand empire that has included 45 branded stores throughout the Middle East and Asia and 27 fragrances, as well as the trademark of her signature catchphrase “That’s hot.” Her work now encompasses DJing and music, as well as hosting and modeling.
Hilton, whose philanthropic work includes supporting nonprofit Breaking Code Silence, was most recently seen in the YouTube Originals documentary This Is Paris, which hit the streaming service in September.
“I have always admired Paris’ keen sense for the intersection between culture and commerce. And after my daughters insisted that I watch her documentary, I found a greater appreciation for her as a person and the power in her story. This next chapter of her career has new layers of authenticity, ones that will allow audiences to connect in new and meaningful ways,” said UTA CEO Jeremy Zimmer.
UTA will work with Hilton and her branded companies across areas that include television, digital and licensing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Film and TV Tax Credits
Visual Effects Society