- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Pauly Shore is suing neighbor Wes Craven for creating a nightmare on his property.
Shore claimed that a landslide on his Hollywood Hills property in December 2006 was caused by Craven’s failure to properly maintain vegetation and landscaping on a hillside on his property, according to a lawsuit filed Monday in Superior Court.
The comedian also alleged that Craven, the director of “A Nightmare on Elm Street” and the “Scream” series, did not eradicate rodents burrowing the hill and made improvements on his property that “changed the geology, topography and drainage,” according to the lawsuit.
A call to Craven’s attorney Wednesday was not returned.
Shore’s allegations are part of a countersuit in response to a suit filed on behalf of Craven last June.
Craven alleged that Shore upgraded his home with a pool, spa, landscaping and other improvements that caused water to seep down a slope and damage his property.
Both suits seek unspecified damages and a judgment determining who should be held responsible.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day