- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK — Hot dogs from a Times Square street vendor? Helicopter to a Hurricane Katrina benefit in the Hamptons? All part of Brangelina’s whirlwind New York weekend.
Megastars Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were spotted Friday with kids Maddox, Zahara and Pax shopping at Lee’s Art Shop in midtown Manhattan. Baby Shiloh was not there.
According to the New York Post, the family then headed toward Times Square, where Pitt ordered five hot dogs from a street vendor, three with ketchup and mustard, two with just ketchup.
“I didn’t know who he was,” said vendor Mahmoud Omer, who added that Pitt wanted relish but he didn’t have any.
The “Mr. and Mrs. Smith” stars enjoyed a culinary upgrade Saturday when they attended a fundraiser at the home of Tribeca Film Festival co-founders Jane Rosenthal and Craig Hatkoff in Watermill, N.Y.
The Daily News reported that Pitt and Jolie left the kids with nannies and helicoptered to the Hamptons for the event, where they were joined by Christie Brinkley, Ellen Barkin and Jimmy Buffett. The dinner was a benefit for Pitt’s Make it Right project, which is focused on rebuilding New Orleans’ Ninth Ward with environmentally friendly homes.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day