- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Noa Kirel, Israel’s biggest pop star and an Israel’s Got Talent judge, has signed with WME.
The singer, dancer and actress recently signed a deal with Atlantic Records ahead of her latest music being set for a spring 2021 roll-out.
WME will be charged with building out Kirel’s business opportunities across film, TV and branding in the U.S. and internationally.
Kirel, who previously was repped by CAA, currently stars in Double Take, her own Israeli TV series loosely based on her life and is the youngest artist ever to serve as a judge on the Israeli shows Got Talent and Music School.
She also has her own perfume, clothing and hair-product lines. While pursuing her entertainment industry career, Kirel is also completing her Israeli military training duties.
She was named as the best Israeli act at the MTV European Music Awards four years in a row from 2017.
Kirel continues to be repped by Sharona Nomder at Morse Artists and Roberto Ben Shoshan at Roberto.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day