- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Do you know a New York Power Lawyer? Now’s the time to nominate them for The Hollywood Reporter‘s new feature spotlighting the most influential attorneys in the entertainment industry who are based on the East Coast.
Each year, THR‘s editors intensively research the attorneys who are negotiating the industry’s biggest deals and handling its most significant litigation to choose 100 people for the annual Power Lawyers list. This feature is an extension of that franchise and will focus on 25 NYC-area attorneys who are setting themselves apart from their peers — with an emphasis on those working for clients in media, fashion and theater, as well as NY-based music litigators.
We’ll also be taking recommendations for general counsels at entertainment companies based in (or doing substantial business in) New York for a companion piece highlighting in-house attorneys whose work rises above the rest.
Do you know someone who fits the bill? Fill out this nomination form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct. 9.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day