- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Do you know a Power Lawyer? The Hollywood Reporter’s 11th annual issue revealing the most influential entertainment attorneys in America will publish in the magazine hitting newsstands on April 26, and nominations are now being accepted.
The Power Lawyers issue spotlights the top 100 attorneys behind the year’s biggest deals, major litigation and other areas of entertainment, as determined by THR editors. As part of the extensive research process, THR accepts submission of lawyers who have distinguished themselves in one of five areas: corporate dealmaking, litigation, talent dealmaking, technology/convergence and troubleshooting (criminal, divorce, etc.).
The deadline for submission is Thursday, March 2.
The annual Power Lawyers breakfast is also set for April 26 in Beverly Hills. Last year’s breakfast included an exclusive Q&A with Jungle Book director Jon Favreau.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day