- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Power Lawyers, The Hollywood Reporter‘s tenth annual issue revealing the most influential entertainment attorneys in America, will publish in the magazine hitting newsstands on April 20. The annual Power Lawyers breakfast is also set for April 20 in Beverly Hills. This year, a new category has been added for the industry’s top studio dealmakers and in-house legal executives to be nominated.
The Power Lawyers issue spotlights the Top 100 attorneys behind the year’s biggest deals, major litigation and other areas of entertainment, as determined by THR editors. As part of the extensive research process, THR accepts nominations of lawyers who have distinguished themselves in one of the six areas: Corporate Dealmaking, Litigation, Talent Dealmaking, Technology/Convergence and Troubleshooting (criminal, divorce, etc.), and the newest category Studio Dealmakers (that includes all areas of in-house lawyers, including agencies and networks). The goal of the Studio Dealmakers category is to highlight the legal executives behind the largest entertainment deals of 2015.
The deadline for submission is Tuesday, March 1, 2016.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day