- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Do you know a Power Lawyer? Now’s the time to nominate them for The Hollywood Reporter‘s 15th annual feature highlighting the most influential attorneys in the entertainment industry.
Each year, THR‘s editors extensively vet the attorneys who are negotiating the industry’s biggest deals and navigating its most impactful litigation to select 100 individuals for the Power Lawyers list. As part of the selection process, THR accepts nominations of lawyers who have set themselves apart from their peers. An editorial team will evaluate those submissions, in addition to conducting independent research, and attorneys who are chosen for the list will be notified directly. In acknowledgment of the past year’s effects on Hollywood, please note any work related to navigating the COVID-19 pandemic and the rapidly changing distribution models that have followed.
Check out last year’s honorees and THR‘s second group of Legal Legends, a group of attorneys who have indelibly shaped Hollywood through their extraordinary career achievements and contributions to the entertainment industry. Download the nomination form here — and submit it to email@example.com no later than Friday, March 26.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day