- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Splashy talent deals and big ticket mergers get the headlines in Hollywood, but some of the most important negotiations happen behind closed doors — and, by design, never make the press.
In The Hollywood Reporter‘s upcoming Power Lawyers: Troubleshooters feature, we’re spotlighting the attorneys who help entertainment’s A-listers fix their problems without fanfare. As part of the selection process, THR is accepting nominations of lawyers who have set themselves apart from their peers in criminal, family or trusts and estates law. (An editorial team will evaluate the submissions, in addition to conducting independent research.)
Do you know someone who is a must-call in a crisis? Submit this form by Sept. 23.
Nominations should highlight the attorney’s accomplishments from the past year, with as much detail as possible. There is no specific word count, but brevity is appreciated. The nomination deadline is firm and attorneys who are chosen for the list will be notified directly.
If you are a client who would like to recommend your lawyer but you have not been publicly linked to them, don’t worry. There’s a box you can check on the form that will keep your name confidential.
Email email@example.com with any questions.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day