- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Victoria Principal’s 21-year marriage to her second husband is officially over.
The “Dallas” star is single again after reaching a financial settlement with plastic surgeon Harry Glassman, according to court papers filed Wednesday in Superior Court.
The two have property interests worth more than $50 million, according to the divorce judgment.
Principal, 56, and Glassman were married in June 1985 and lived in Beverly Hills. She filed for divorce in May, citing irreconcilable differences.
Principal and first husband, Christopher Skinner, divorced in 1980.
The actress played Pamela Barnes Ewing, the stylish, reconciled wife of oilman Bobby Ewing, on the long-running TV drama “Dallas.” She left the hit CBS series in 1987 after nine years with the show.
Principal has written books on diet and exercise. In addition, she markets her own skin care and makeup lines.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day