- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Management-production company Principato-Young Entertainment has promoted two individuals, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned.
Casey Neumeier was recently promoted to manager and will focus on servicing and producing. The Pasadena native graduated from the University of Wisconsin and began his career in APA’s talent department before joining PYE in January 2013, where he worked for Joel Zadak and then Peter Principato. He has worked on productions including client Jordan Peele’s Key & Peele and Keanu, as well as Netflix’s Flaked and A Futile & Stupid Gesture.
Courtney Tunney was promoted to manager in spring 2016, and she represents emerging talent in digital, branding and television. The New Hampshire native was in college at Syracuse University when an on-campus panel led by NBCUniversal vice chair and CAA co-founder Ron Meyer inspired her to pursue a career in representation. She started out in CAA’s non-scripted television department, then joined PYE in April 2013.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Walt Disney Company