- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A few recent entertainment law hires and promotions:
- Ann Calfas has been named lead employment counsel at Warner Bros., heading up all employment matters across all divisions and reporting to studio general counsel John Rogovin. She was senior vp employment litigation at Fox, and was a partner in the labor and employment group at Gibson Dunn before going in-house in 1994.
- Also at Warners, Damon Bonesteel (right) has been named senior vp legal and business affairs for Warner Bros. Pictures. He’s a 10-year Warners vet and previously was vp legal and business affairs for Warner Bros. Pictures Intl. His plate now expands to include oversight of worldwide marketing.
- Julian Zajfen has been promoted to partner at Ziffren Brittenham. The talent dealmaker has been with Ziffren since June 2007 after stints with Jackoway Tyreman and Davis Wright Tremaine. He also made THR’s Next Generation list in November.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day