- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Publicists Guild has announced its 48th annual award nominees in four categories.
For the Les Mason Lifetime Achievement Award, the nominees are Jennifer Allen of Viewpoint Inc.; Tony Angellotti of the Angellotti Co.; unit publicist Rob Harris; Michael Singer of Jerry Bruckheimer Films; and Murray Weissman of Weissman/Markovitz Communications.
For the Press Award, the nominees are Geoff Boucher and Claudia Eller of the Los Angeles Times; Jeff Jensen of Entertainment Weekly; Tom O’Neil of Gold Derby; and Sharon Waxman of the Wrap.
For excellence in unit still photography in motion pictures, the finalists are Frank Masi, Jamie Trueblood, Darren Michaels, Barry Wetcher and Michael Yarish. In the TV category, nominees are Michael Desmond, Danny Feld, Ron Jaffe, Robert Voets and Michael Yarish.
Previously announced honorary awards recipients are John Lasseter and Sylvester Stallone.
Other awards to be announced are the Maxwell Weinberg Publicist Showmanship Awards for Television and Motion Pictures and the Bob Yeager Award for community service.
Winners will be announced Feb. 25 in Beverly Hills. The publicists are part of the International Cinematographers Guild, Local 600, which is part of IATSE.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day