- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As international content head, Riddle will oversee the development and production of international film and television content, with an initial focus on European productions.
Riddle joins Range from Netflix, where he oversaw strategy and operations for the international original film team; his projects included Paolo Sorrentino’s Hand of God and Peter Thorwart’s Blood Red Sky. Prior to that, Riddle worked for Netflix’s English-language original film team in Los Angeles under Scott Stuber.
“It was clear from our first conversations that they share my excitement for amplifying international stories to a global audience,” said Riddle of the Range Media team. “They’ve had tremendous success in their first year at Range, and I’m excited to build out Range Media International.”
Rich Cook, a founding partner of Range, which was established in September 2020, added: “We are thrilled to welcome Oli to Range. The globalization of content is undeniable, and we’re incredibly excited to launch Range Media International in our continued efforts to embrace voices from around the world and bring their stories to life.”
Riddle will be based in London, joining Range manager and producer Caroline Marques.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day