- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
RDF Media Group is ramping up its third-party acquisitions strategy in the U.S., upping senior vp Karrie Wolfe to serve as the main American point of contact for RDF Rights (RDFR), RDF’s distribution arm.
Based in RDF’s Los Angeles office, Wolfe will be in charge of acquiring American formats from third party non-RDF producers to be sold worldwide in addition to her current duties of locating and acquiring international formats on behalf of RDF.
RDF has lined up a number of U.S. formats, including “The Real World” (Bunim-Murray/MTV), “I Married a Stranger” (A. Smith and Co./Fox), “So You Think You Can Dance” (19 Entertainment Ltd./Fox), and “Tough Love” (High Noon Entertainment/VH1), all of which will be shopped at the upcoming MIPCOM TV market.
RDFR distributes over 5500 hours of content worldwide from such broadcasters truTV, MTV, Lifetime, Spike TV, Fox USA, Five, Channel 4, ITV and the BBC as well as over 80 independent producers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day