- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Karga Seven Pictures, a unit of international TV production group Red Arrow, has set up a new production venture in Turkey aimed at developing original content for the booming Turkish TV market.
Heading up Karga Seven Turkey will be president Tamer Uner, CEO Ozer Sata and chief creative officer Todd Cohen.
Based in Istanbul, the company aims to produce scripted and factual TV and feature films tailored to the local market, as well as international co-productions.
Red Arrow International will handle world sales of Karga Seven Turkey’s slate.
Karga Seven Pictures, which has offices in L.A. and Istanbul, produces such shows as History Channel’s Hunting Hitler and Booze Traveler for the Travel Channel.
Red Arrow, a subsidiary of German TV giant ProSiebenSat.1, controls 19 production companies across eight countries. It acquired a majority stake in Karga Seven in 2015.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day