- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK — Production and financing outfit Relativity Media has appointed producer Tucker Tooley head of creative.
Tooley will head development and production for the outfit’s creative division, Single Picture Business, and oversee the expansion of its production staff. He reports to the Los Angeles-based company’s principal, Ryan Kavanaugh.
The pair will work side by side on an extensive slate of upcoming projects, including three Lionsgate releases: “3:10 to Yuma” starring Russell Crowe and Christian Bale, “The Forbidden Kingdom” starring Jackie Chan and Jet Li and “The Bank Job” starring Jason Statham. They also will work on Paramount Pictures’ Brian De Palma-helmed prequel “The Untouchables: Capone Rising” and other projects. Relativity recently signed a five-year production-financing pact with Sony Pictures Entertainment.
Tooley produced New Line Cinema’s “A Man Apart” and executive produced Freestyle Releasing’s “Shadowboxer.” Upcoming films from Tooley Prods. include New Line Cinema’s “We’re the Millers” and 20th Century Fox’s “A Perfect Getaway.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Writers Guild of America