- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Former “Gone Country” cast mates Maureen McCormick, Bobby Brown and Carnie Wilson are teaming again for CMT, this time in a new series titled “Outsider’s Inn.”
The trio, who competed against one another in the country music competition, have joined to run a bed and breakfast in rural east Tennessee.
The eight-episode series kicks off with McCormick stumbling upon an inn that overlooks the Great Smoky Mountains and decides to lease it with the option to buy. Upon realizing the gravity of this undertaking, McCormick brings in Brown and Wilson to help her: McCormick takes over management of the inn and property, Brown becomes entertainment director, and Wilson assumes the role of master chef.
Episodes will feature eclectic houseguests and new problems for the trio to tackle. Production is under way in Newport, Tenn., for an August premiere.
“Inn” is exec produced by David Garfinkle and Jay Renfroe of Renegade 83 Prods.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day