- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tom Wilkinson and Jim Belushi have joined the cast of Roman Polanski’s “The Ghost,” which begins filming in Berlin on Feb. 4. The movie stars Pierce Brosnan as a former British prime minister and Ewan McGregor as his ghostwriter.
The cast also includes Kim Cattral, Olivia Williams and Robert Pugh.
In addition to directing, Polanski and Robert Harris adapted the screenplay from Harris’ novel “The Ghost.”
Polanski is producing with Robert Benmussa and Alain Sarde, while Summit Interntional reps worldwide rights.
Summit has presold a number of territories, including: Pathe in France; Kinowelt in Germany; Optimum in the U.K.; Rai Cinema, S.P.A. in Italy; Acme UAB in the Baltic States; Dutch Filmworks in Benelux; SPI International in Eastern Europe; Odeon S.A. in Greece; Sam Film in Iceland; United King in Israel; Sun Distribution Group S.A. in Latin America; Jaguar Films in the Middle East; Lusomundo in Portugal; AB Svensk in Scandinavia; and WPM Film in Thailand.
ICM is representing North American rights.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Sony Pictures Entertainment
Women in Entertainment