- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The battling Barone brothers will be back together next week, but it’s not a reunion of “Everybody Loves Raymond.”
Ray Romano and Brad Garrett will pay tribute to veteran Hollywood agent Sam Haskell at a May 17 dinner. Their TV mom, Doris Roberts, will be there, too.
Haskell is the former head of worldwide television for William Morris, who specialized in “packaging” clients and ideas to take to the networks for possible shows. “Everybody Loves Raymond” was one, along with “Murphy Brown” and “The Cosby Show.”
“Sam broke the barriers of television by packaging groundbreaking shows that will be remembered throughout time while changing the way audiences viewed television,” Romano said.
Former clients Sean Hayes, Jean Smart, Rick Schroder, Kathie Lee Gifford, Kirstie Alley and Debbie Allen are also scheduled to be at the Beverly Hilton.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day