- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
James Romanovich has been named president of worldwide media and entertainment at Associated Television International, where he will manage marketing and sales distribution and produce numerous projects.
Romanovich will work with new senior vp Justin Pierce, who will oversee reality and scripted programming development.
Romanovich was head of domestic television and international sales at Allumination Filmworks, where he negotiated deals with major cable networks and managed the company’s syndication division.
Pierce, who served in corporate communications and media relations capacities at Fox Television Studios and Columbia TriStar Television, joins ATI from JP Consulting Group, where he worked with Joan Collins’ Gemini Star Prods. on her CBS miniseries “Sins.”
ATI’s 90-minute special “Diana: The Legend and Legacy of a Princess,” executive produced by Romanovich and hosted by Collins, will air at 8 p.m. Tuesday on MyNetworkTV. Other ATI projects include the World Magic Awards, premiering in the fall; “Real Vice Cops,” which bows in 2008; and the second season of “Laura McKenzie’s Traveler,” launching in September.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day