- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Emily Rose has been tapped as the lead in USA Network’s medical-themed pilot “Operating Instructions,” lifting the cast contingency on the project. Meanwhile, Willie Garson has come aboard the 90-minute USA pilot “White Collar.”
Additionally, Alison Pill has landed one of the leads on the upcoming second season of HBO’s drama series “In Treatment.”
“Instructions,” from Conaco Prods. and Universal Cable Prods., centers on a top female trauma surgeon (Rose) who returns home from a tour of duty to take a post as a surgeon at a military hospital.
Rose (“Brothers & Sisters”) is repped by Domain and Forward Entertainment.
“Collar,” from Fox TV Studios, centers on Neal (Matthew Bomer), a brilliant con artist who partners against his will with the head of the FBI’s white-collar crime unit (Tim DeKay). Garson will play Mozzie, Neal’s kooky friend.
Garson (“Sex and the City”) is repped by APA and manager Gladys Gonzalez.
“Treatment” chronicles the weekly sessions of psychoanalyst Paul Weston (Gabriel Byrne) with several of his regular patients.
Pill (“Dan in Real Life”) will play one of them, April, a bright and feisty graduate student diagnosed with lymphoma. She is repped by WMA and the Burstein Co. (partialdiff)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day