- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
LONDON — NBC’s Jeff Zucker, RTL boss Gerhard Zeiler and Endemol CEO Ynon Kreiz have top billing at this year’s Royal Television Society conference, to be held Sept. 26 in London.
U.K. Culture Secretary Andy Burnham will make a major policy speech to open the conference, which gathers the elite of British broadcasting execs, programmers and policymakers.
Zucker will deliver the event’s international keynote and be quizzed by former ITV director of television Simon Shaps about NBC’s global expansion program.
Endemol’s Kreiz, who only recently took his CEO post, will speak on a panel about future business models in entertainment, while the event will close with comments from conference chairman Zeiler.
Also on tap are ITV executive chairman Michael Grade and BBC director general Mark Thompson, who will discuss public service broadcasting.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day