- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TLC new president and GM Angela Shapiro-Mathes is bringing another member of her executive team at Fox TV Studios to the cable network. Edward Sabin has joined TLC as COO. In the newly created position, he will oversee the cable network’s overall business strategy, working with ad sales, finance, business/legal affairs, affiliate sales and international. He also will be responsible for TLC’s digital and business development and will report to Shapiro-Mathes.
In September, Shapiro-Mathes recruited her former head of marketing at FtvS Regina DiMartino in the same position at TLC.
Sabin spent more than seven years with FtvS, rising to senior vp business development and operations. He most recently was the group president and COO of international TV production and distribution company Alchemy Television Group.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day