- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The annual online Screen Actors Guild Awards Auctions, which benefits the SAG Foundation, will be managed for the first time by Clothes Off Our Back.
The SAG Foundation supports a nationwide children’s literacy program now reaching 100,000 children per week through BookPALS (Performing Artists for Literacy in Schools) and Storyline Online; the Foundation’s Actors Center; and Foundation programs providing emergency relief to members in economic distress, emergency funds for members with catastrophic illnesses, video and audio preservation of the creative legacy of SAG members and scholarships for performers and their children.
Clothes Off Our Back was founded by actors and philanthropists Jane Kaczmarek and Bradley Whitford.
The SAG Awards Holiday Auction kicks off Dec. 10 and runs through Dec. 18. The Red Carpet Bleacher Seat auction will be held from Jan. 4-11. The Ceremony Auction runs from Jan. 21-29.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day