- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ANCHORAGE, Alaska — Former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin says she’s back on Twitter.
Palin took to the social networking site earlier this year, tweeting about state government, national politics and everything in between.
When she quit as Alaska’s governor in July, she promised to keep her fans updated through tweets. But that didn’t happen, and Palin instead posted regular updates on her Facebook page, which has nearly 1 million followers.
In a Facebook posting Monday announcing more dates on her book tour, Palin said she’ll provide Twitter updates from the tour. Her Twitter feed is SarahPalinUSA.
Her book, “Going Rogue,” will be published Nov. 17. Her tour starts the next day in Grand Rapids, Mich. There are 13 stops planned before Thanksgiving, including three Florida visits Nov. 24 in Jacksonville, the Villages and Orlando.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day