- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
A Saudi prince has been sued by three women who work at his Beverly Hills mansion, the Daily Mail reports.
In the civil suit, the women allege that Prince Majed bin Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, son of the late King Abdullah, took cocaine and made numerous unwanted sexual advances, including attempting to urinate on the women while telling them, “I want to pee pee.”
According to the court documents, he threatened to kill one of the individuals if she declined to “party” with him. He allegedly also rubbed against one of them in a sexual manner, and when he was told to stop, replied: “I am a prince, and I do what I want. You are nobody!”
The three women all claim that the prince made them watch him engage in a sexual act with a male aide. One of the women claims to have been forced to watch a different male associate fart in his face, per the prince’s apparent request. She also claims that the prince told her to lick his entire body.
The women, all of whom are married with children, claim that they have not been paid by the prince, and they are attempting to receive their wages.
The incidents allegedly took place between Sept. 21 and 25 at his rented $37 million Beverly Glen estate on Wallingford Drive. Police were called following the alleged lick-demand incident, but criminal charges were not filed.
“The decision by the D.A.’s office not to file charges shows that the accuser’s stories cannot be substantiated,” Alan Jackson, the prince’s lawyer, said in a statement, according to the Mail.
Vadim Frish, an attorney for the women, replied to Jackson’s statement: “Eventually, the whole truth will surface, and Mr. Al Saud will have to bear the consequences of his despicable actions.”
The lawsuit follows the news earlier this week that Saudi prince Majed Abdulaziz Al-Saud will not be charged following a claim of an alleged sexual assault.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Anonymous Strike Diary: The ‘Well-Known Creator’ on Actually Missing Development Hell
New York State Senate, Assembly Members Call on AMPTP to “Negotiate in Good Faith” With WGA Amid Stalled Contract Talks
Netflix Shareholders Reject Exec Pay Packages, Days After Writers Guild Urged “No” Vote