- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK — Fifteen Minutes PR founder Howard Bragman has appointed colleague Gabriel Serrato as a partner and brought aboard two other publicity vets, Bill Harrison and Lisa Perkins.
Harrison previously was head of corporate communication at Paradigm, handling internal and external PR, advertising, branding and events. He arrived at the talent agency from PMK/HBH Public Relations, serving as an account executive with clients such as eBay, AOL and XM Satellite Radio. Before PMK/HBH he was a publicist at Zukerman Public Relations. His clients will include Access 360 Media.
Perkins has served as a senior publicist at Creative Public Relations since 2002 and will bring along such clients as Mario Lopez and Steven R. Schirripa.
Serrato has worked with Bragman at Fifteen Minutes since 2005 to build the firm’s gay and lesbian division, which includes Chad Allen and Olivia. He also served as a publicist at Eddie Michaels & Associates with such clients as Jeremy Piven and Shawn Hatosy.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day