- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
GetGlue, a social TV company, has hired Shelby Huston Haro as executive vp sales.
Haro joins GetGlue from Penske Media Corporation, where as vp entertainment sales and product strategy she worked on consumer entertainment marketing partnerships and sales and product strategies for all of PMC’s digital platforms.
“Shelby has infectious enthusiasm and passion for the entertainment space, and we look forward to working with her on proving our value and building our business in the social tv/second screen space,” Alex Iskold, CEO and founder of GetGlue, said in a statement.
Haro, who previously held positions at Fandango and Flixster, called GetGlue an “amazing platform.”
“I believe my experience building revenue and developing ad products for other entertainment startups has led me to this fabulous opportunity,” Haro said in a statement. “I am thrilled to join Alex and his GetGlue team as they continue their trend in leading the second-screen space.”
GetGlue helps its 4 million registered users find things to watch and allows them to check in and share what they are watching with friends.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day