- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sheryl Sandberg is joining the board of SurveyMonkey, the online survey and questionnaire company that was headed up by her late husband, Dave Goldberg.
SurveyMonkey announced Monday that the chief operating officer of Facebook and Lean In author would be immediately taking a seat of the board, along with SurveyMonkey co-founder and chief executive David Ebersman.
“We are thrilled to have Sheryl and David join our board. They are talented business leaders with deep operational and financial expertise who will provide valuable perspective to our management team,” Zander Lurie, who was named SurveyMonkey board chairman, said in a statement. “With their strategic input, SurveyMonkey will be even better positioned to scale our profitable business.”
“Ever since Dave joined SurveyMonkey six years ago, I watched him and his team execute on their mission to help people make better decisions,” Sheryl said in a statement. “I’m looking forward to working with the board and this amazing team and help to realize Dave’s vision of building a lasting company that will impact the way we all do business for years to come.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day