- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Michael Gaston, Lily Rabe, Michael Raymond-James, Fredric Lehne and Clifton Powell have joined HBO’s drama pilot “Last of the Ninth” as regulars.
Additionally, Tim Guinee has joined Fox’s “24” and Erin Cardillo has come aboard Disney Channel’s “Suite Life” spinoff, “The Suite Life on Deck,” both in recurring roles.
David Milch’s “Ninth” is a gritty 1970s cop drama that centers on Joe Dalton (Jonah Lotan), a young Vietnam veteran-tuned undercover cop, and veteran detective John Giglio (Ray Winstone).
“Jericho” alum Gaston will play the lieutenant in charge of the 9th Precinct where the show is set. Rabe (“What Just Happened”) will play a plainclothes cop and a potential love interest for Dalton. She is repped by Innovative and Framework.
Lehne (“Lost”) will play a bright detective with a drinking problem. Raymond-James (“True Blood”) will play a macho narcotics detective. Powell also will play a detective.
On “24,” Guinee (“Iron Man”) will play a reporter. The actor, repped by Innovative and Principal Entertainment, next appears in “Synecdoche, New York.”
On “Deck,” Cardillo will play Ms. Palmer, a teacher, vice principal, counselor and coach aboard a cruise ship. Repped by Stone Manners and Commonwealth, she next appears in the film “Son of Mourning.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day