- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Anna Nicole Smith’s daughter, Dannielynn, will celebrate her first birthday next month at a party in Louisville.
The party will be held at the home of Tricia Barnstable Brown, who hosts an annual Kentucky Derby-eve party packed with celebrities. Smith and Dannielynn’s father, Larry Birkhead, met at the 2003 party.
Brown said Birkhead, a Louisville native, asked her to host the party.
“They met at my Derby party here at my home,” Brown said Saturday. “Now Larry is bringing Dannielynn in from L.A. to celebrate her first birthday party.”
Brown said she expects about 200 people, including family and friends. She said Howard K. Stern, who had been in a custody battle with Birkhead over Dannielynn, will also attend.
The catered party will have elaborate decorations and hot-air balloons, Brown said.
Smith gave birth to Dannielynn in the Bahamas on Sept. 7. Her 20-year-old son, Daniel, died three days later at her hospital bedside from a lethal combination of drugs.
Smith died in Florida on Feb. 8, at age 39, from a deadly mix of prescription drugs.
Stern claimed to be Dannielynn’s father, but DNA tests proved last spring that Birkhead is the father. Birkhead is now raising Dannielynn.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day